The American Society of Employers (ASE), one of the nation’s oldest and largest employer associations, announces 19 organizations joined ASE as members during the fourth quarter of 2017. The organizations are:
• Arbor Oakland Group works with corporations, educational institutions, municipalities, and ad agencies to provide them with marketing solutions to help them effectively and efficiently speak visually to their customers and prospective customers. They are located in Royal Oak, MI.
• Aspire Rehabilitation Services, LLC provides a full range of rehabilitation services for survivors of brain and spinal cord injury. They are based out of Troy, MI.
• CW Bearing specializes in the development and production of a wide range of premium quality ball bearings for electrical motors, gearboxes, power tools and the automotive industry. They are located in Northville, MI.
• Dart Bank is a financial institution with locations throughout West Michigan.
• Detroit Thermal Systems, LLC develops and manufactures high quality climate control systems and components for automotive heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They are located in Romulus, MI.
• Entrega Systems Group, Inc. delivers technology services to businesses nationwide, including web & mobile, application development, user experience design, data & analytics, and digital business services. They are located in Troy, MI.
• Financial One Accounting, Inc. provides accounting, financial and consulting services for nonprofit organizations. They are based in Plymouth, MI.
• Hausbeck Pickle Company is a 90-year old company that produces a range of pickles and peppers. They are located in Saginaw, MI.
• Humane Society of Livingston County is an independent, non-profit, 501(c) 3 animal shelter located in Howell, MI.
• Makower Abbate Guerra Wegner Vollmer is a law firm dedicated to the representation of community associations and the advancement of community law. They have locations in Farmington Hills and St. Clair Shores, MI.
• Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is a full-service automotive finance company that exclusively provides Mercedes-Benz dealers and their customers with attractive finance products. They are located in Farmington Hills, MI.
• Mubea Inc. Engineering Center is located in Auburn Hills, MI and is a global partner for the automotive industry who provides heavy duty spring components and related products.
• NH Learning Solutions is the world’s largest independent training company that offers expert training from desktop productivity tools, to professional development, to complex server systems. They are located in Livonia, MI.
• Nidec Automotive Motor Americas LLC offers a wide selection of motors ranging from brushless motors for electric power steering, dual clutch transmissions, engine oil pumps, and others, to brush motors for engine cooling, ABS, seat adjustment, etc. They are located in Auburn Hills, MI.
• Nissan Technical Center North America is responsible for blending technology and engineering to create cars that deliver total customer satisfaction. They are located in Farmington Hills, MI.
• Oakland County Michigan Works! Southfield provides services to help employ and train job seekers and assist businesses with obtaining and training talent.
• SLM Solutions North America, Inc. is a leading provider of powder bed fusion machinery and applications development for metal prototypes and manufacturing production located in Wixom, MI.
• Wheeler Trucking provides premier automotive logistics services including light and medium duty vehicle hauling. They are located in Flushing, MI.
• Yanfeng Automotive Interiors delivers superior automotive interior solutions and is located in Novi, MI.
ASE president & CEO, Mary E. Corrado, made the announcement and stated, “ASE welcomes our 19 newest members. We look forward to working with them in 2018 and for many years to come.”
About the American Society of Employers (ASE) – a Centennial Organization
Celebrating 115 years, the American Society of Employers (ASE) is a not-for-profit trade association providing people-management information and services to Michigan employers. Since 1902, member organizations have relied on ASE to be their single, cost-effective source for information and support, helping to grow their bottom line by enhancing the effectiveness of their people. Learn more about ASE at www.aseonline.org.