Print Friendly and PDF

McGraw Wentworth Named One of the “Best Places to Work in Insurance” for Fifth Consecutive Year

McGraw Wentworth Named One of the “Best Places To Work In Insurance” for Fifth Consecutive Year

Troy, Michigan – October 21, 2012 – Business Insurance magazine named Michigan-based employee group benefits firm McGraw Wentworth, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company, one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work in Insurance” in the Small Employers category (25 to 249 employees) for the fifth year in a row. McGraw Wentworth is the only Michigan-based organization dedicated solely to employee group benefits named to the elite list compiled by Business Insurance magazine and the Best Companies Group.

“Our goal is to provide a supportive environment that makes it possible for our highly-skilled employees to succeed and thrive,” said Tom McGraw, president of McGraw Wentworth. “With the introduction of health care reform, our industry has experienced rapid and significant change. We commend our team for rising to the challenge and working together to guide our clients through this complex time. Their efforts are what make our firm a ‘best place to work’.”

The 2013 Best Places to Work in Insurance nationwide survey and awards program honors companies that foster an environment in which employees enjoy and excel. The Best Companies Group conducted the two-part survey, including a confidential employee satisfaction survey evaluating the company culture and employees’ workplace experience, accounting for 75% of each company’s score. The remaining 25% was derived based on each company’s benefits programs, workplace policies, practices, and other general information.

Sixty-five organizations are named to the 2013 list, forty-five of which are categorized as Small Employers, including group benefits agents/brokers, group life/health insurers, property/casualty brokers, property/casualty insurers, and reinsurers. An overview of the Best Places to Work For In Insurance program is available online, along with a profile of McGraw Wentworth.

*****
McGraw Wentworth, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company, is an award-winning group benefits consulting and brokerage firm based in Troy, Michigan. The company counsels clients on how to structure their group benefit programs and provides strategic planning, utilization review, benefit design, employee communications, compliance assistance and related services. The firm is supported by Marsh & McLennan, the premier global provider of advice and solutions in risk, strategy and human capital. Follow McGraw Wentworth on twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.