- Regional Airports
- Flint Bishop International Airport
- Detroit/Wayne County Metropolitan Airport
- Detroit City Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Willow Run Airport
The Detroit Region offers three passenger border crossings into Canada. For information on documentation regarding crossing the border, read the U.S. Customs and Border Protection brochure, Know Before You Go.
Port of Detroit
- Visit the Port of Detroit
- Two full-service terminals, a liquid-bulk terminal, a bulk facility and a single-dock facility which can handle up to 10 ocean-going vessels at a time.
- Fully-equipped to handle all types of cargo.
- The City of Detroit-Department of Transportation (D-DOT)
- Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation (SMART)
- The Ann Arbor Transportation Authority (AATA)
- The People Mover