Apply Now to Meet with Buyers During Detroit Regional LGBT Chamber’s COLOURS Spring Business SummitMarch 10, 2022
Buyers that will be attending include:
- Ally Financial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Consumers Energy
- Lear Corp.
- Ford Motor Company
- Meijer – Rivertown Market
- Rocket Central
All buyers are open to LGBT business enterprises (LGBTBE), minority business enterprises (MBE), and women business enterprises (WBE).
To meet with a buyer, register for the Summit by Wednesday, April 13, and submit a supplier application by Friday, March 25. The application will list all of the buyers and the goods or services they want to purchase. Selected suppliers will be notified by Wednesday, April 6, with the time of their in-person meeting. If not selected to meet with a buyer, attendees still can network with them during the Summit.
Outside of the one-on-one meetings, the Summit will also feature breakfast, lunch, and happy hour, and four educational sessions, including:
- Doing Business with the City and its Partners – Learn the ins and outs of doing business with Detroit and learn where and with whom to start.
- Road to Retail: Get Your Products In-Store – Learn how to get your products in Meijer stores and other retailers while getting tips on product marketing and how to use social media.
- Equity in Development: Part 2 – Meet some of the leaders who are focused on sowing equity in the hot real estate market.
- LGBT Certification and Access to Venture Capital – Learn about LGBT Business certification and ways to fund your MBE, WBE, and LBTQ+ business.