Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator – State and Local Government Contracting 101 – In Person
January 24, 2024 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Join us for State and Local Government Contracting 101.
In this class you will gain valuable information on:
- Becoming Contract Ready
- Marketing to state and local agencies
- Benefits of joining the Michigan Supplier Community (MiSC)
- State of Michigan SIGMA Vendor Self Service Registration
- Department of Transportation, Management & Budget (DTMB) Vendor Opportunity Dashboard
- Finding state and local contract opportunities using the MITN Purchasing Group
No fee to attend, but registration is required.
The APEX Accelerator provides assistance to businesses in marketing products and services to federal, state, and local government agencies. Schoolcraft College in Livonia has sponsored the local program since 1985 and is the link between the government, prime contractors, and businesses.
The APEX Accelerator is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense. Additionally, the Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator is funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and Schoolcraft College.
Contact the Schoolcraft College APEX Accelerator Team at 734-462-4438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Chamber to expand your customer base while cutting costs.
Plug into best-in-class research, news, and events. Be heard in government. Become a member of the Detroit Regional Chamber.Learn How