A few very important items to remember as you complete your application:
- Please use the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Edge to view your application.
- The “Continue” button will save what you entered and open the next page for you to complete.
- Use the browser back button (or the link above the title) to return to a previous page.
- Do not refresh the page before clicking the “Continue” button or you may lose the information you entered.
- Do not leave your computer unattended without clicking “Continue” or the information you entered may be lost.
- We recommend that you type your responses to the essay questions in a word processing software such as Microsoft Word and then copy and paste those answers in the web form where appropriate. Microsoft Word provides a character count by clicking on the word count in the status bar. Refer to the characters with spaces count. Note the allowed character count on each question.
- If your essay question exceeds the indicated character count, the application will not continue until the character count maximum is satisfied.
- You can click “Continue” at any point on the page if you wish to keep what you have entered and return at a later time to finish the application.
- You will have the ability to return and edit your application at any time until you pay the application fee (which will automatically mark it as complete) or the application closing date is reached.