Plunkett Cooney attorneys named to 2023 list of Ones to WatchAugust 23, 2022
“Ones to Watch” honorees typically have been in practice for five to nine years, focusing on one or more of the 77 areas of expertise that were recognized. The methodology for determining these awards is the same as the one used to select Best Lawyers: a peer-review survey in which lawyers within their own geographic region nominate their peers. These lawyers are not allowed to select nominees from the same area(s) in which they practice, and it is not a fee-based listing.
Below are the Plunkett Cooney attorneys who have received 2023 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch in America™” recognition:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
* Arturo Alfaro (Associate) – Transportation Law
* Ryan M. Bates (Partner) – Insurance Law
* Ryan P. Bourjaily (Associate) – Trusts and Estates
* Stephanie M. Brochert (Associate) – Insurance Law
* Michael C. Dennis (Associate) – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* Ashley S. Dickey (Associate) – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* D’Antae D. Gooden (Associate) Litigation – Labor and Employment
* Justin J. Hakala (Partner) – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation Defendants
* Tanya M. Murray (Associate) – Insurance Law
* Nicole C. Ruggirello (Partner) – Insurance Law
* Matthew J. Zmijewski (Partner) – Transportation Law
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
* Emily M. Coyle (Partner) – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* Michael A. Osman (Associate) – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
* Eric T. Ramar (Associate) – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
* Michele Dunsky Adams (Associate) – Insurance Law
Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
* Matthew W. Cross (Associate) – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
Ones to Watch-awarded lawyers can be recognized for multiple years, but they cannot indefinitely remain on the list. After a candidate has been in practice for 10+ years, he or she is eligible to be nominated for the traditional Best Lawyers designation.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 140 attorneys in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and Indiana.
Plunkett Cooney has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms, and was named a Tier 1 National “Best Law Firm” in 11 practice areas as determined by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in 2022.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2023 “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing and Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; firstname.lastname@example.org.
– End –