15 Warner Attorneys Recognized by Michigan Super Lawyers MagazineAugust 15, 2022
The following 12 attorneys have been named to the 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers list:
- Michael Brady: class action litigation
- Kurt M. Brauer: environmental
- Sean H. Cook: tax
- Homayune A. Ghaussi: business litigation
- William R. Jansen: business litigation
- Steven C. Kohl: environmental
- Mary Jo Larson: employee benefits
- Thomas J. Manganello: business litigation
- Lawrence J. Murphy: business litigation
- Linda Paullin-Hebden: mergers and acquisitions
- Alan T. Rogalski: health care
- Lisa B. Zimmer: employee benefits
The peer-review award recognizes attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only 5% of the lawyers in Michigan have been named to this list in the 17th annual publication.
The following three attorneys have been named to the 2022 Rising Stars list:
- Laura N. You: business litigation
- Randall J. Peck: intellectual property litigation
- Adam T. Ratliff: general litigation
The peer-review award requires that attorneys are 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Those selected are noted to having attained a high degree of peer recognition and personal achievement. Fewer than 2.5% of the attorneys in Michigan are selected for this list.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd builds a better partnership with its clients. Warner is a corporate law firm with 230 attorneys practicing in nine offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Detroit, Midland, Macomb County, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing, Holland and Bloomfield Hills. To learn more, visit www.wnj.com, follow us on Twitter @WNJLLP or connect on LinkedIn or Facebook.
# # #