17 Plunkett Cooney Attorneys Named Best Lawyers Ones to WatchAugust 18, 2023
Ones to Watch honorees typically have been in practice for five to nine years, focusing on one or more of the 77 areas of expertise that are reviewed. The methodology for determining these awards is the same as the one used to select Best Lawyers: a peer-review survey in which lawyers within their own geographic region nominate their peers. These lawyers are not allowed to select nominees from the same area(s) in which they practice, and it is not a fee-based listing.
Below are the Plunkett Cooney attorneys who have received 2024 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch in America™” recognition:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
- Arturo Alfaro – Immigration Law and Transportation Law
- Ryan M. Bates – Insurance Law Ryan P. Bourjaily – Estate & Trust Litigation and Trusts and Estates
- Stephanie M. Brochert – Insurance Law
- Michael C. Dennis – Insurance Law and Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
- Ashley S. Dickey – Personal Injury: Defendants and Transportation Law
- John S. Gilliam – Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Professional Malpractice Law
- Justin J. Hakala – Medical Malpractice Law: Defendants and Product Liability Litigation: Defendants
- Tanya M. Murray – Insurance Law
- Nicole C. Ruggirello – Insurance Law
- Matthew J. Zmijewski – Transportation Law
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
- Emily M. Coyle – Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
- Aleasha Hester – Transportation Law
- Michael A. Osman – Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
- Eric T. Ramar – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defendants
Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids, Michigan Best Lawyers Ones to Watch:
- Michele Dunsky Adams – Insurance Law
- Bryan A. Janes – Personal Injury Litigation: Defendants
Ones to Watch-awarded lawyers can be recognized for multiple years, but they cannot indefinitely remain on the list. After a candidate has been in practice for 10+ years, he or she is eligible to be nominated for the traditional Best Lawyers designation.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 130 attorneys in seven Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio. Plunkett Cooney recently received Mansfield Rule Certification for midsize law firms, which recognizes leaders in diversity, equity and inclusion within the legal industry.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2024 “Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing and Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; firstname.lastname@example.org.
– End –