This week, the Detroit Regional Chamber relocated to its new headquarters at One Kennedy Square, 777 Woodward Ave., in Downtown Detroit. The headquarters, with a footprint of approximately 18,500 square feet, provides a flexible, functional space for the Chamber’s hybrid team as well as meetings and events. The new location offers continued access to some of the city, Region, and state’s leading businesses.
Additionally, the new layout allows the full Chamber team to work together on one floor, encouraging collaboration to meet the needs of members and the Region. Highlights of the space include:
- Meeting and event space featuring an LED video wall
- Modern furniture and a sleek design
- Optimized conference rooms and technology suited for seamless hybrid meetings
- A balanced variety of permanent workstations and flex spaces for collaboration
- A staff café with plenty of seating
- Views of Campus Martius and access to downtown
Overlooking Campus Martius Park, the building at One Kennedy Square is managed by REDICO Building Management. The Chamber consulted design and architecture firm HED to help optimize and modernize the new space. Previously, the Chamber worked at the historic One Woodward building, now managed by Bedrock, since 1997.
The Chamber looks forward to settling into its new space and welcoming members and guests to its headquarters soon.