Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) is recently announced the first cohort participating in the KOLLECTIVE program for growing brands. The KOLLECTIVE connects top emerging talent from the Detroit Region to business growth resources, including subsidized retail and maker space, mentorship through an expert ecosystem, and relevant technical resources. At the end of each cohort, brands will walk away with mentorship for sales training, visual merchandising, product marketing, sales revenue from their product, and facilitated connections to experts in the industry.
During this quarter, the KOLLECTIVE welcomed sevens brands, including:
Applications Open for Next Cohort
Michigan apparel, accessories, or sewn goods brands are encouraged to apply for the next cohort that will begin in Jan. 2024. Applications are now open. PMBC will be supporting the cost for brands to participate in the KOLLECTIVE.
Applicant requirements include:
- Sewn-product designer (fashion and soft goods)
- A proven track record of sales with a social media presence
- Near and long-term business goals that can be explained
- A desire to work on taking your business to the next level and testing your product’s success within brick-and-mortar
- Have identified your market and retail potential