DBusiness Names Firm’s Attorneys Among its 2023 Top LawyersNovember 21, 2022
DBusiness is Detroit-based multi-media platform that provides daily news coverage about the business climate in southeast Michigan. Its annual Top Lawyers list, which was published in the November/December edition of DBusiness magazine, was compiled based on a peer-review survey of attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties seeking lawyer nominations in 50 practice areas.
Below is a list of the Plunkett Cooney attorney who received the 2023 DBusiness Top Lawyer honor:
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Legal Malpractice Law
- Douglas C. Bernstein (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Bankruptcy & Financial Service Law
- Stephanie M. Brochert (Associate, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Charles W. Browning (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Jeffrey S. Hengeveld (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Legal Malpractice
- Mark S. Kopson (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Health Care Law
- Kenneth C. Newa (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Scott H. Sirich (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Litigation – Construction
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 140 attorneys in seven Michigan cities, as well as in Chicago, Illinois, Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana.
Plunkett Cooney has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms, and it was recently named a “Best Law Firm” nationally in 11 practice areas as determined by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in 2022.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2023 DBusiness “Top Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
# # #