DBusiness Names Firm’s Attorneys Among its 2024 Top LawyersNovember 2, 2023
DBusiness is a Detroit-based multi-media platform that provides daily news coverage about the business climate in southeast Michigan. Its annual Top Lawyers list was created by Professional Research Services and is based on an online peer-review survey sent to the certified lawyers in the metro Detroit area.
Below are the Plunkett Cooney attorneys who received the 2024 DBusiness Top Lawyer honor:
- Jennifer Andreou (Partner, Detroit) – Medical Malpractice Law
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Legal Malpractice Law
- Douglas C. Bernstein (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Bankruptcy & Financial Service Law
- Stephanie M. Brochert (Associate, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Charles W. Browning (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Justin J. Hakala (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Medical Malpractice Law
- Mark S. Kopson (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Health Care Law
- Stanley A. Prokop (Of Counsel, Detroit) – Insurance Law
- Scott H. Sirich (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Litigation – Construction
- Matthew J. Stanczyk (Partner, Detroit) – Product Liability
The 2024 metro Detroit “Top Lawyers” list will be published in a special section of the Nov./Dec. edition of DBusiness magazine.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 140 attorneys in seven Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio. Plunkett Cooney recently received Mansfield Rule Certification for midsize law firms, which recognizes leaders in diversity, equity and inclusion within the legal industry.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2024 DBusiness “Top Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
– End –